PAYMENT TERMS IRACE.VN
SHOPPING AND PAYING
1. Purchases: Virtual Race & Virtual Challenge is made by domestic ATM card and international credit card through our payment service provider Onepay and subsequent changes or upgrades to the system This is possible to enhance our services.
2. Payment method: You must provide us with a current, valid and accepted payment method (which may be updated as “Payment Method”) in order to use the Services. This does not waive our right to seek direct payment through any other method, should the Payment Method fail. You can edit your Payment Method information by contacting Onepay at firstname.lastname@example.org . If the payment fails, due to expiration, insufficient funds or other reasons and you do not correct your Payment Method information or cancel your account, you are still responsible for any purchases or any unpaid fees and allow us to continue to pay based on the Payment Method. This may result in a change to your payment date. We use a third-party payment provider to facilitate your use of Payment Methods or use traditional direct payment methods to facilitate your use of the service . Your Payment Terms will be based on the Payment Method and may be determined by agreement between you and your financial institution, credit/debit card issuer or other provider of the Payment Method. payment method you have selected. We disclaim all liabilities related to the security of the Payment Method. You will be responsible for resolving any dispute with a financial institution, credit/debit card issuer or other provider of your Selected Payment Method.
3. Taxes: Operational fees include taxes as required by law. You agree that your charge is subject to all applicable taxes, duties, fees, charges and/or charges, however may be valid and related to any taxes introduced at any time in the future. You agree to use your best efforts to do everything necessary and to require that relevant laws permit, assist and/or protect us to claim or verify any input tax credits, issue, rebate or refund for any taxes payable or payable in connection with the Services.
4. Payment time: You must complete the order after 48 hours from the time of registration. After this time, the order will not be accepted when there is a price change.
5. TICKET REFUND OR CHANGE POLICY. The service iRACE provides applies a No Refund/No Refund policy: Purchases are non-refundable and we will not refund or credit for any partial use or no use. unless you provide us with credible evidence to prove that you have been wrongly billed or otherwise.
We only make refunds in case when the transaction, your account has been deducted and the money deducted is transferred to our account but our system does not recognize your booking, and you did not receive confirmation of successful booking. Then, please contact us email@example.com
After confirming the information provided by the customer about the unsuccessful transaction, depending on the type of account the customer uses, the refund time will be different:
(i). Vietcombank ATM card: refund within 48 working hours.
(ii). ATM card (other than Vietcombank): refund within 1 working week.
6. Booking confirmation letter and message
Within 60 minutes of successful payment, you will receive a confirmation letter with paid ticket details via the email address you provided. We are not responsible in case the information about your email address/mobile phone number is incorrect, leading to not receiving our confirmation letter. Please double check this information before making payment.
If you need support or have questions or complaints about the ticket confirmation letter, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We only accept when complaints are sent from email. After 60 minutes from the successful payment transaction, if we do not receive any email from you, then all our responsibilities are considered fulfilled. We do not accept to settle any complaints or claims after the above period.
We do not support processing and will not be responsible in the event that a ticket confirmation letter has been sent to your email address but for some reason you cannot attend the show/race (noshow) .
Booking confirmation emails may go to your spam box, so please check them before contacting us.
7. Delivery: iRACE will provide initial delivery upon completion of the event for the medal set/race and the delivery fee maintained from the end user will vary by region/country and iRACE will not be liable for any damages arising from your local postal service. The delivery time of medals/goods will vary by region/country as well as quantity demanded at that time.
iRACE will only be able to provide an estimated delivery date however it will not be due to any form of mismanagement by the local postal service/provider and delivery times may vary from region to region. area.
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Account without compensation to you and/or to prevent you from accessing the Platform and/or Services if you are found to have repeatedly violated this policy. We may, in our sole discretion, remove certain Activities from the Platform and/or Services. We will not be responsible for the cancellation of the Activity.
8. Get Tickets:
Please double check your online, e-mail and/or mobile confirmations carefully as they will provide you with important information to receive tickets for the event/show/call race you have registered. Please note the booking code or confirmation email of registration and successful payment when you come to receive your identification number (identifier/bib) at our code distribution location. When you arrive at the identification site, look for signs that point to the area for the distance you are participating. Besides, you need to bring your photo identification such as ID card/citizen identification card, student card or passport. By paying through this website, you accept the identification card number you have been issued. You agree that, in the event of a change of program/event or force majeure, we reserve the right to refund any tickets purchased through this website or to make transfers to you through other events/programs according to your requirements and iRACE’s ability to respond.
Unless otherwise noted in writing, all services, information, content, tools, products (including software) of iRace or displayed on iRace’s website and related products are provided in accordance with iRace and its suppliers’ operating policies.
You agree that use of iRace’s services, information, content, tools and products or displayed on iRace’s website and related products is at your own risk. iRace makes no warranties for any iRace services, information, content, tools or services displayed on iRace’s website and related products. The iRace server and communication messages sent from iRace do not contain viruses or any other harmful agents to you. Unless otherwise noted in writing, iRace disclaims liability for any damages arising from the use of iRace’s services, information, content, tools and products or displayed. on iRace’s website and related products.
If the laws and regulations enacted by the State are in any way inconsistent with any disclaimer of warranties and liability provisions, those provisions shall be void. applies to you. This means you have additional benefits.