1. Purpose and scope of information collection
The information we collect from our customers helps us to improve your experience on iRace. Here are the types of information we collect:
- Information provided by you: When you make a transaction or register/login at iRace, from time to time, you must provide some necessary information to help us determine the correct payment and delivery part. identity for the recipient. We collect all the information you post or the actions you perform on the iRace website. You can choose not to provide us with certain information.
- Automated Information: We record and store certain types of information in all of your interactions with iRace. For example, we use “cookies” like many other websites to record certain types of information when your web browser visits iRace or the advertisements and other content displayed on iRace or about iRace. on other websites.
- Mobile devices: When you download and use the applications provided by iRace, we may provide you with convenient services based on your location such as advertising, recommending event locations, etc. event or program around. If you feel annoyed and do not want to continue using these services, you can completely turn them off.
- E-mail: To help us use email more efficiently, we usually receive a confirmation when you open an email from iRace if your computer supports this feature.
- Information from other sources: We may obtain information about you from a variety of other sources and add them to our account information.
- Payment information through payment gateway: This is an important note, when you make payment by payment card through online payment gateway. Your card information is protected by multiple layers of security by the Payment Gateway Unit, the Bank and the International Card Management Center (for international payment cards). Please note, iRace does not record and store customer payment card information. In order to serve the settlement of payment complaints, for each complaint case, we will ask you to provide your own payment card information for verification and to coordinate with the Payment Gateway and the bank to handle it. physical. Complaint records will be kept and kept strictly confidential by us.
2. Scope of information use
Customer information is an important piece of data for iRace to exploit and improve the customer experience. iRace’s business does not include the sale of such information to third parties. We only provide customer information to the parties listed below or to third parties to ensure the interests of customers in accordance with iRace’s privacy commitments.
- Affiliate partners over which iRace does not control: We are closely associated with a wide range of partners. One of the partners that you may see is event organizers. In other words, when a third party is involved with your transactions, we will share the customer information related to that transaction with the respective third party.
- Independent service providers: We use other organizations and individuals to perform some functions on behalf of iRace such as providing card payment services… They may have access to personal information necessary to complete their work, but may not use such personal information for any other purpose.
- Advertising and promotion information: Depending on the cooperation program with partners, iRace can send advertising and promotional information on behalf of the affiliate partners to a number of special customer groups. However, we do not provide your name and address to the partner. If you do not wish to receive these communications, please select Unsubscribe at the bottom of the email you receive.
- Protection of iRace and other partners: We will provide account information and personal information in case we believe that the provision of this information does not violate the law; is required by or in accordance with the Usage Agreement and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, and safety of iRace, other customers, and others. This provision may include the exchange of information with companies and organizations to combat fraud and reduce risk. However, this provision does not include the sale, rental, sharing, or disclosure of personal information for commercial purposes.
- With your consent: In certain circumstances other than those mentioned above, you will receive notice that your information may be shared with third parties and you have the right to choose to allow such sharing or not.
3. Information storage time
Customer’s registration information will be stored at iRace for a period of 24 months as soon as you terminate using the service, in accordance with Vietnamese law.
4. Data erasure policy
When Customers want to mention personal information that we own or want to correct or delete such information, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject “Request to correct/delete”. information on the iRace website”, we will review and respond within 48 working hours.
5. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
iRace – IRACE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Address: 34 Hoa Hong, Ward 2, Phu Nhuan District, City. Ho Chi Minh
6. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data.
You have access to information about your account and your interaction with iRace for the purpose of viewing, editing and updating information.
As mentioned above, you always have the choice of whether to provide information to us, even if such information is necessary for iRace to process your order or for you to Take advantage of iRace’s special features like Personal Account, Reviews, and recommend event venues near you.
You can change your Information Selection section to prioritize the information you want to receive.
If you do not wish to receive emails from us, you can select “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of emails we send you.
7. Commitment to protecting customer’s personal information
When you submit your personal information to us, you agree to the terms we have outlined above, iRace is committed to protecting the privacy of customers’ personal information in any way possible. We will use a variety of information security technologies to protect this information from unintended retrieval, use or disclosure.
However, due to technical limitations, no data can be transmitted over the internet that can be 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot make a definite guarantee that the information you provide us will be kept absolutely secure, and we cannot be held responsible in the event of unauthorized access. allow your personal information such as in cases where you arbitrarily share information with others….
Therefore, iRace also recommends that you keep your password-related information confidential and should not be shared with anyone else. If you use a shared computer with many people, you should log out, or exit all open Website windows.
8. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Modifications